BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

LESSON 3-BLOGGER


Blogger

A blog (a contration of the term "weblog") is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web page, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (Art blog), photographs (photo blog), videos (Video blogging), music (MP3 blog), and audio (podcasting). Microblogging is another type of blogging, featuring very short posts.

As of December 2007, blog search engine TECHNORARTI was tracking more than 112 million blogs.


1st time in my life, I have been learn how to create a blog.
actually, I don't like about ICT because it make me to learn a new thing using technology.
But, when I learned how to create a blog, in this class, it make my mind confused. so many thing that I must click, there and there.
And then, all the thing that we want to appear in the screen (my blog) was appeared. At that time I really happy because all my work, people at the world can see what I wrote.
at that moment, it make me so excited to create a lot of post, my assignment and other thing to show to you all.
For your information, I have been change a lot of blogger layout. And at last, I used this layout to my blog.
OK, we continued with my story about BLOG.
In overall, I LOVE to create my own blog even at the beginning, I hate to learn all this thing.
You must try it (to create your own blog) because we can share all the thing that we want such as our assignment, our work, recipes, experiences, and others.

0 comments: