BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

HeLLo!!!


click to create your own



WELCOME TO MY e-PORTFOLIO



ASSALAMUALAIKUM...
Hello everybody. WELCOME to my blog. This blog was exits to fulfill my assignment (TKU 3032-Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi Dalam Kimia) in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). In this blog, I have been upload nearly all my assignment especially about this course, my experience in my life include in this university, about teacher life, my biodata and other things like motivation and tips for our life.

MY SELF...
Name: Siti Nor Ashikin Binti Ghumat
Date of Birth: 30th July 1989
Country: Kuala Kubu Bharu, Ulu Selangor, Malaysia
Status: Single ( Student in UPSI)
Course: Science in education (Major: Chemistry, Minor: Physics)


click to create your own

0 comments: